2013年2月28日木曜日

Abstract Art Effects

Hey people, well, I just posted two types of Abstract art Effects. If you notice it carefully, they look exactly the same but the lighting is different. The center bubble can give you hint on the images. I just learned this from a youtube photoshop tutorial from one of video-er. The link to his tutorial will be posted at the bottom of this post.

OK, let's go back to the beginning. What I wanna say is that. Abstract 1 is setting the Blending Option to color and that's where it ended. However, for Abstract 2, I added Cloud effect, which is apparently under Filter -> Render. Then blur it and set the Blending Option to Vivid Light. And TADA, that's the result.


Abstract 1

Abstract 2

As promised, I will add the link to the tutorial video HERE <-(Click it)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿